Saturday 6 September 2014

No7 Completely Quenched Body Lotion

Does anybody else feel as if they go through body moisturisers far too quickly or is it just me? I hate moisturising my body with a passion yet I force myself to do so every other day after I've had a bath just so that I can say that I have moisturised my body. Despite doing this, I still feel like I've gone through a whole tube/pot in a matter of uses. A product that I feel like I used up within a week is the No7 Completely Quenched Body Lotion which smells absolutely divine if I don't say so myself!

The No7 Completely Quenched Body Lotion (£10.50 for 200ml) is one of No7s' more luxurious products as you could quite literally wrap your skin head-to-toe with this velvety soft lotion that is light on the skin and absorbs almost instantly. It hydrates thirsty skin whilst softening and soothing the skin at the same time all whilst leaving the skin healthier and more radiant than before.

It's scented like the rest of the No7 bathing line up - a scent that I can't quite descibe in words other than luxurious and sweet. As a body lotion, the texture is rather thick so it does take time to work it all in and as a result, feel greasy afterwards which quickly disappears. Just as the name suggests, this truly is a moisturising body lotion as my body feels hydrated for hours after applying it which is down to it containing coconut oil and shea butter which makes it a truly nourishing formula. Unlike other body lotions where a little goes a long way, this doesn't so I've found myself needing a lot more than normal to moisturise my body which probably explains why I feel like I've gone through it rather quickly. As it is rather pricey, this is definitely a factor to consider although when they're handing out the No7 coupons, it does make it a lot cheaper. Overall, this is one of the best body moisturisers I've used to date and I will definitely be repurchasing once I've gone through my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment