Wednesday 13 August 2014

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Highlighter in Translucent Pearl

Like many beauty bloggers, it appears I have an abundance of products namely foundations, bronzers and highlighters being amongst my favourites to buy. In my defense, they are all different shades i.e. for when I'm tanned, special occasions, different shades etc. Out of all the products I bought in America, the one product that I've been reaching for daily has been the Physicians Formula Minerl Glow Pearls Highlighter in Translucent Pearl ($12.67) which has definitely seen better days.

Unlike most highlighers, the Physicians Formula offering creates a skin perfecting luminious glow that looks absolutely stunning on all skin tones. Used sparingly and it can be used as a setting powder to create a similar effect of those infamous Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders or applied heavily on the tops of the cheekbones for a real glow. I prefer the latter of the two purely because I believe that there is no such thing of too much highlighter especially when you can blend and buff to your hearts desire. 

For the record, I would say that this is the powder version of my beloved No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter as it's a truly stunning pink champagne shade that looks iridescent when the light hits it. I find that this lasts on my skin all day just not looking quite as intense as it first did when I apply it. If you're looking for a good highlighter and are going to the states anytime soon, then I would highly suggest that you invest in this as I could easily see this lasting a couple years or so even with everyday use. If not, then Physicians Formula are launching in the UK although they haven't quite released a launch date as of yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment