Friday 15 August 2014

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads


Out of all the items I brought with me to America, mainly crumpets and golden syrup for my Grandma, I only brought a handful of skincare products and plenty of samples with the rest being bought out there as everything works out to be so much cheaper on the exchange rate. One of the selected few full sizeproducts that I packed were the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads (£12.99 for 60) which I used as my exfoliating toner whilst out there.

The Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads are essentially 60 pads soaked in a exfoliating concoction of glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid and blue daisy which helps to boost the skins radiance whilst exfoliating and resurfacing the skin to reveal brighter and smoother looking skin. When I first started using these, I found that the pads were very flimsy and I felt that they would fall apart the minute I started to use one. Fast forward a few months and I couldn't be without them.

These pads aren't a miracle worker as they wont show instant results overnight but definitely over time, you will a small improvement. I've noticed that since using these, my skin looks a lot smoother than before as I don't seem to have quite as many small lumps and bumps all over my face. I've also noticed that these work extremely well with getting rid of blemishes as it contains witch hazel which is widely known for clearing up blemishes as well as preventing them. Ideally, you would use these twice a day, everyday but for some that may be too much especially if you have sensitive so I would suggest starting out using these every other night or so and increasing or decreasing how you see fit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment