Thursday 7 August 2014

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

Recently, I've found myself in a little hair rut as I'm currently in that meh mood where I feel that my hair is looking a little dull and needs changing dramatically. After getting my hair highlighted slightly so that my accidental ombre blends in nicely, my hair has felt a little drier than normal which when paired with using heat on a daily basis means that it needs something drastic to overcome this sudden dry phase. The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor (£4.99) is exactly what the doctor ordered to help manage my dry, lacklustre locks.

It is enriched with extract of Australian Balm Mint which helps smooth split ends and roughed hair cuticles and help help transform dull hair into more manageable and shinier locks within a few minutes. I use this every Sunday without fail as a more intensive treatment especially after using heat all week and I find that my hair feels and looks more healthier. The ends don't feel as dry as they did and I have a natural shine to it which rivals most. Despite it being a deep conditioner, I don't find that it weighs my hair down so you could use this on a daily basis if your hair is rather damaged. Just like with other Aussie products, this doesn't disappoint and will definitely be repurchasing this time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment