Thursday 12 June 2014

Birthday Haul


As some of you may know, I've recently been in America where I decided to spend my birthday with my Grandma and Grandpa. As it was a birthday present to my Grandma who has her birthday the day after mine to fly out over there to see her, they decided to treat me to a new pandora charm. As I adore my Pandora charm bracelet, I decided to get a charm to represent both of them and as they own three horses, I thought it was only fair that I got a horse related charm. As you can see, it has a cowboy boot, horse shoe as well as brush attached. I don't get to see them quite as often as I'd like to but I know that this charm will always make me smile whenever I glance down at it.

I was truly spoilt as when I got back into the country, Liam surprised me with a Pandora charm as well to match the one that my Grandma and Grandpa got me. The one he chose was the heart shaped lock with a hanging key which is his way of showing how much I mean to him. I'm slowly starting to fill up my bracelet but I'm making sure that each charm I'm gifted/choose has some sort of sentimental meaning instead of choosing any charm I see fit. It's a very expensive addiction but definitely worth the money in my eyes!

These are the only two things that I really got for my birthday not that I'm complaining as its the thought that matters. My Dad and his partner are still awaiting for me to choose what I want which will take a while as I truly don't know what I want so any suggestions are definitely welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment