Thursday 8 May 2014

Original Source Vanilla & Raspberry Shower Gel




Original Source is a brand that I associate with my Dad as he's always used them in the past especially the lime one! Their products come in a range of different fragrances which are all created using a blend of real fruit oils and extracts and are definitely the brand to turn to when you're wanting a serious smelling shower gel. All their products come housed in easy-squeezey plastic packaging with a flip bottom where you simply have to squeeze the product out. As the packaging is see through, you can tell which ones are which simply by the colour.

I decided to pick up their Vanilla & Raspberry one as it's a more soothing alternative to some of their overpowering ones. This smells exactly like milk bottle sweets which brings back so many memories of when I was younger as I was constantly eating these! As the formula of this is rather silky smooth, it helps create a generous amount of lather which leaves the skin feeling soft which lasts for about a day or so afterwards. As the scent is more gentle than others, I've found that this actually lingers on my skin which is right up my street. I can already seeing this becoming a love affair as I've already bought a back up for when I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment