Sunday 20 April 2014

Samples I've Used Up 010



I've used up a sample of the Original Source Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel which I've used many times in the past. I've always associated this particular shower gel with my Dad as he's always used it. I found that it lathered up extremely well and did the job well so I would definitely consider repurchasing in full sized. A sample that featured in my previous Samples I've Used Up post which is making another appearance is the No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser. Despite it having a strong floral scent, it didn't break me out like some overly scented products can. This left my skin feeling cleansed and fresh and I've already bought this in full size as I rather like it.

I've finally finished up my trio of Lancome samples - Teint Miracle Foundation in 005, Teint Idole Ultra 24Hr Foundation in 005 and La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer. I mixed the two foundations together that gave the perfect light weight, flawless finish which is making me want to buy both of these in full size except that I've found a better full coverage duo that does exactly the same job. I found that the primer worked well when mixed with the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer as it gave a good, radiant yet matte base to work with. £28.50 for a primer does seem rather expensive so I think I'll get a few more samples first before I repurchase in full size.

I've used up a pot of The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel. As I only got one use out of this pot, I cannot say that I would rush out and buy it as it didn't particularly wow me. It had a very subtle scent and it lathered up well, that's all I can really say. The last sample I've used up is the Lush Skin Drink Moisturiser which is the perfect moisturiser if your skin is extremely dry! I managed to get a few uses out of this pot and I tended to use it on days when I didn't fancy using any oils and I found that this sunk into my skin almost instantly and left it moisturised and hydrated. I didn't particularly like the scent of this whenever I used so for that reason, I won't be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment