Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lush Bunch of Carrots


Back in the day, I used to be an avid Lush user and every bath was a Lush bath. It got to the point where my obsession became ridiculous and I stopped both buying and using their products. As I'm now at that point where I'm bored of boring Radox baths, I've started to rekindle my obsession for Lush starting with their Bunch Of Carrots which I've been using for the past few weeks or so.

As the name suggests, these look exactly like Carrots but unlike the real thing, these are a much sweeter version. They smell rather sweet with buchu, lemon and grapefruit oils which fills the room with a tropical, uplifting scent. In order to use, you simply take one from the bunch (or all if you're feeling greedy like a rabbit) and swirl it around in the bath or hold it under running water for a few moments which creates a mountain of bubbles. Whilst the bubbles may not last a long time, it does however leave your skin feeling soft as if you've bathed in body oils which makes up for it. I find that one carrot lasts around 10 baths which means that I can get roughly 30 bubble baths from their Bunch Of Carrots which although it is pricey to start of with, it works out at 19p a use which isn't too bad.

As these are limited edition, what with it being almost Easter and all, I highly suggest that you get down to your local Lush store and see if they have any left because if not, you'll have to wait another year or so until they're released again.

No comments:

Post a Comment