Monday 28 April 2014

Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner




Last year, I bought a few goodies from my local 99p store which you can read about here which included the Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. As I've got quite the stash of hair products, I've had to use up various things before I could even start using this duo as I'm one of those people who like to only have one duo open at a time and stick to them until I've finished them up.

The Argan Oil Shampoo + Conditioner has been specially formulated using a unique blend of ingredients to help condition and rehydrate all hair types for soft, shiny results leaving the hair more healthy and manageable after each use. On first appearances, this duo looks more expensive than what I paid for and looking at the ingredients list, argan oil is the 6th listed ingredient which means that there is more of it in there as it's higher up on the list.

From the first use, my hair instantly felt more healthier than before as it felt more nourished and rehydrated. It felt softer and looked shinier without feeling weighed down which I wasn't expecting. With continuous use, I've noticed that it feels sleeker and shinier and just looks healthy which is surprising when I use heat on it on a daily basis. Whilst I do quite like it, this makes my hair feel slightly more greasy on second day hair which never happens so for that reason alone, I won't be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment