Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Empties

I've used up the Argan Oil Shampoo + Conditioner which has helped make my hair look and feel healthy all with the added bonus of injecting some much needed moisture back into it. I thoroughly enjoyed using this pair and would buy it again except the beauty blogger in me is wanting to try different things. I've finished up another bottle of the Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel which I use as a shaving lotion as it helps get a closer shave all whilst leaving my legs extremely soft and moisturised. This will always be repurchased. I've used up a bottle of the Radox Energise Shower Gel which smelt very citrusy and lathered up nicely. I would repurchase except I've got quite the stash of shower gels to be getting through. I've finished up a bottle of Femfresh which helps keep all those intimate areas clean. This will always be repurchased.

I've finally used up this tiny bottle of Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make Up Remover which feels like it's lasted forever! This felt very gentle on the eyes and removed the bulk of my eye makeup but it still needed a little elbow grease. I've used up another bottle of my beloved Lacura Aqua-Complete Multi Intensive Serum which I would deem to be a dupe of Hydraluron. I will always repurchase this! Speaking of Hydraluron, I've finally finished my first tube! I'm still not sure if I understand the hype for this as I don't think it does a lot for my skin although I know that the minute I stop using it, my skin will not be happy. I've used up a pot of Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream which has been helping keeping my skin soft and moisturised during the night. It's very light weight on the skin and sunk in within seconds of massaging it in.



I've finished up the Tresemme Heat Defense Smooth which I feel like I've had lingering around for quite a while. This was a good heat defense and definitely did its job just I feel that my hair got used to it so it left my hair feeling slightly greasy after each use no matter how little sprayed. Another heat defense I've used up is the L'Oreal Studio Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Spray which wasn't anything special. The spray nozzle on this kept on getting blocked up so I decanted it into the Tresemme bottle and managed to finish it up. I've finished a bottle of my beloved Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave In Conditioning & Care Spray which I spray into my hair after I've washed it to help condition it further. This will always be repurchased! I've used up the Next Mi Amor Hand & Nail Cream which I kept at Liams' just to use up for the sake of using up. It smelt okay and did moisturise my hands but apart from that, it wasn't really anything special. I've used up a pot of the Pretty Perfect Twist & Out Instant Nail Polish Remover which is a definite staple for me when it comes to removing nail varnish. You just stick your finger into the sponge, twist it around a few times and it should have removed all of your nail varnish. I will continue to repurchase this! I've finished up the No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner which although I did like, I felt that it dried up far too quickly. I've used up two fragrances in the form of Next Flowers and Hilary Duff With Love both of which I used up for the sake of using up as I've had them for quite a long time so I feel like they were both starting to go off. I've finally finished up the VO5 Miracle Concentrate which has been helping with my ends for quite a while now. It's a light weight oil which my hair seems to drink up instantly which helps to hydrate it.

I've used up three packs of the Skin Therapy Large Oval Cotton Wool Pads which are the only cotton wool pads I use as they're large enough for my entire face and they don't fall apart at the first sign of moisture. I've finished up a pack of No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes which I use primarily to remove foundation marks off my hands/vanity and sometimes just to quickly refresh my face. I will continue repurchasing these as they by far the best wipes I've come across. Lastly, I've used up the Lush Ickle Baby Bot Bath Ballistic which helped create a very soothing atmosphere of lavender which helped to relax me. Will definitely be repurchasing!

What did you use up during April?

2 comments: