Tuesday 25 March 2014

Superdrug Vitamin E Night Cream



Long time readers will know that I was and still am a huge fan of the Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser. It is absolutely brilliant for cleansing your skin and removing any stubborn makeup whilst leaving your skin soft and cleansed. I decided to try some more products from the Superdrug Vitamin E line back in August last year and one of those products I picked up is their Nourishing Night Cream which has taken me until now to review.

The Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream has been specially developed to help rehydrate and nourish your skin whilst you sleep, leaving it smooth and radiant come morning. It is enriched with naturally sourced Vitamin E that helps shield your skin against environmental damage and premature skin ageing. It also contains a skin conditioning multivitamin complex which consists of Vitamins A, B, F and H which combined with extract of horse chestnut, helps to care for dry skin.

I've been using this every single night for the past seven months now and it's definitely been love with every use. It has the same scent as the cleanser which may not be to everybody's tastes but I certainly quite like it. It's very light weight in texture which means that it sinks in almost instantly after massaging it in. It claims to have 12 hour moisturisation properties which I definitely do think it does as come morning, my skin feels soft and moisturised still. I believe that this has certainly helped with my dry skin and I would now consider it normal to dry. If you're looking for a good budget night cream, I urge you to try this especially if you suffer with dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment