Sunday 23 March 2014

Samples I've Used Up 009

Just before Christmas, I bought myself a little sampler set of some No7 goodies which included their Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser. I used this in the morning, using two pumps worth which was just the right amount to use all over my face. It has quite a strong, floral scent which I thought may break me out despite not having overly sensitive skin but it hasn't. This leaves my skin feeling cleansed and fresh and I found that this 50ml sample lasted for almost three weeks. I've already bought this in full size as I rather do like it.

I received a sample of the REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask back in April at the #NottsBBMeet and I think I've managed to get atleast twelve uses out of this which is remarkable! It has a marmalade like consistency which spreads out easily. I noticed that some times when I used this, I didn't have any immediate results whereas on other occasions, my face looked a little more perked up once washed off. I'm in two minds whether to buy this in full size as it is rather pricey for what it is.

I've used up a sample pot of Lush's Aqua Marina Cleanser which I thoroughly enjoyed using! It contains seaweed (Irish Moss Gel), calamine and kaoline which helps to absorb excess oils whilst cleansing the skin all whilst containing restorative minerals and vitamins. I actually have dry skin not oily skin but I do suffer with blemishes and I found that this really helped. This left my skin feeling cleansed and moisturised and didn't leaving it feel red and irritated. This really helped to sooth my skin and will definitely be buying in full size once I've finished all my cleansers.

The last sample I've used up is of The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter which despite smelling of very artificial strawberries, I rather liked! I only got one full body application from this but it left my skin feeling moisturised and I could still smell the strawberry scent even hours after applying. I will definitely be repurchasing in full size once I've finished up all my body lotions/creams/butters and when there is a deal on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment