Friday 21 March 2014

No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Wheatsheaf


Long time readers will know that I'm certainly not a blush or eyeshadow fan. With that being said, I have found myself experimenting with eyeshadows recently in order to shake things up a little and the eyeshadow that I've been reaching for has been one of No7's in Wheatsheaf.

The No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Wheatsheaf comes housed in a simple black container with doesn't look too appealing to the eye. But don't let that put you off as inside is a beautiful shimmery beige-y taupe that has glitter running throughout. I personally find it to be rather chalky but I don't mind it as the colour is stunning. It might not be the best formula especially when it comes to pigmentation which it certainly lacks in but that can be dealt with simply by building it up. I find the lasting power of this to be around about the six hour mark and that is without priming my eyelids although that being said, I don't actually own an eyeshadow primer to date.

I personally think that this could be a potential dupe of MAC's Naked Lunch which has been on my wish list for a very long time now. So if you're after MAC's Naked Lunch but don't have the budget then it might be worth checking out No7's Wheatsheaf especially when they are giving out the £5 off No7 Skincare/£3 off No7 Makeup vouchers..

What is your favourite eyeshadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment