Wednesday 5 March 2014

Botanics All Bright Purifying Face Scrub


I know that I shouldn't really be using a facial scrub with beads/crushed walnut shells but sometimes I just really fancy a manual scrub rather than using an exfoliating toner to do the job as I find that a manual scrub leaves my skin feeling thoroughly clean. I only use a manual scrub twice a week and the one that I've been reaching for has been the Botanics All Bright Purifying Face Scrub which I've been using since November.

The Botanics All Bright Purifying Face Scrub is a cleansing scrub that contains refining walnut shell which helps buff away flaky skin whilst the crushed apricot seeds gently sweep away impurities. It also contains hibiscus which is one of nature's brightness boosters as well as natural AHAs which help leave the skin smoother and brighter after every use.

As the face scrub is cream based, I don't personally find it to be abrasive on the skin and instead it feels rather gentle. I like to apply a generous 10p sized piece onto damp skin and buff it in, making sure that I pay extra attention to my jawline, nose and chin. Once I've scrubbed away, I wash it all off with a damp clean muslin cloth ready for the rest of my skincare routine. Whenever I use it, my skin feels a lot smoother and brighter which lasts until the next day or so. As far as gentle, budget facial scrubs go, this is definitely one to try out especially if you suffer with sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment