Tuesday 25 February 2014

No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner


As I've been switching up my makeup a little bit and branching out, I've been rocking liquid eyeliner on a daily basis and the one that I've been reaching for recently has been the No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner. It's packaged in a slick felt tip pen format with a thin, stiff nib which makes applying liquid liner a breeze even for a beginner like myself. As it's so fine, I find that I can get right into the lash line to widen and brighten the eyes and give the effect of fuller lashes.

Whilst I do love the application, the formula lets it down. I find that immediately after applying it, it looks jet black which lasts for only a few hours before fading into a greyish black colour and in some areas flaking off entirely. It's also not waterproof either which means that it would disappear completely if caught in a sudden down pour. I've noticed that even after a few weeks of opening, it has started to dry out despite storing it upside down, standing up which is a real shame as it means that it'll be featuring in my next empties post. Have you got any hints/tips to prolong the drying out process of a felt tip style eyeliner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment