Wednesday 19 February 2014

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo & Conditioner


When the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo and Conditioner were released back in Summer last year, I decided to buy the duo and its only been until now that I've started using them. The Dove Nourishing Oil Care Range has been created to be used by those who suffer from frizz, dry or rough hair which helps to smooth up to 100% roughness and helps to control frizz. The entire range is enriched with a blend of weightless nutri-oils and argan oil which has been designed to nourish the hair at a cellular level. It leaves the hair nourished and replinishes essential nutrients to help tame the hair and leave it smooth, shiny and full of movement. I've been using this duo for the past three weeks or so and it's definitely love.

For starters, this duo smells utterly amazing and if you're a fan of the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-in Conditioning & Care Spray, it's got the exact same scent which is slightly more fruity than the usual creamy Dove scent. From the first use, my hair felt softer and had that clean shine that doesn't feel weighed down. I've noticed that I don't have quite as much hair fallout whilst using this duo and somehow, my hair looks so much better especially on second even third day hair. I wouldn't quite consider this duo holy grail status but it's definitely up there as one of my favorites which I will end up repurchasing for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment