Tuesday 11 February 2014

Boots Glycerin & Rosewater Toner


On a quest to find a replacement of the Boots Botanics Pure Rosewater Toner (Which has since been discontinued and replaced with the Rosewater Toning Spritz) I found something similar in the form of Boots Traditional Skin Care Glycerin & Rosewater Toner. I've been using this every night for the past five months and as I'm now nearing the end of my bottle, I thought I would share my thoughts about it.

The Boots Glycerin & Rosewater Toner is a no fuss product that both tones and moisturises the skin. It's a light weight liquid that may feel slightly tacky on the skin after use which is down to its moisturising properties so it may be better suited to night time use only. I personally don't have any proplems with it feeling tacky on the skin as I apply my oils and serums once I've used this so the more hydration, the better I feel. Despite it smelling slightly artificial and old, this hasn't irritated my skin at all nor has it caused me to break out. It's definitely a nice budget toner if you're short on the pennies that certainly does the trick at toning your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment