Wednesday 22 January 2014

Yankee Candle Haul 002


Most bloggers weaknesses are the new MAC Collections or Diptique Candles, mine on the other hand are Yankee Candle Wax Tarts. I love nothing more than burning one of these suckers for days on end until you can barely smell it anymore and than changing it out for a new scent. I've recently bought a batch which includes many of the new scents that have been released for 2014 which includes Midnight Oasis, Under The Palms, Lovely Kiku and Pink Hibiscus as pictured above.

I've also decided to branch out and try some new scents such as Lemon Lavender, Vanilla Chai, Midsummers Night and Black Coconut which was actually released last year for Spring/Summer. As always, I had to buy another Fireside Treats as I'm stockpiling them as well as another Pink Sands which has got such a unique scent.

2 comments: