Thursday 16 January 2014

17 Make Your Mark Precision Liquid Eyeliner



I felt that I could never rock the whole liquid liner look whilst wearing eyelash extensions as I didn't feel confident enough to apply it let alone wear it. So after ditching the extensions and growing my lashes (post coming soon!) I've finally felt confident enough to wear liquid liner and it's now becoming a staple in my make up routine. The eyeliner that I've been using for the past few weeks has been no other than the 17 Make Your Mark Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black and as it's now coming to an end, I thought I would share my thoughts on it.

The 17 Make Your Mark Precision Liquid Eyeliner makes applying liquid liner a breeze even for a newbie like me which is probably down to its similarity to a felt tip pen with the same sort of nib. The formula of this is rather pigmented, waterproof and not dry like others. I find that this applies evenly when using and it doesn't transfer, fade or crumble away after applying it. The only downside I have to this is that the actual tip of the nib seems to dry out rather quickly so I'm having to store it standing upside down which has been working temporarily. Although saying that, I have noticed that it's not quite an intense black as it were when I first started using it which is a shame which has resulted in me starting a new eyeliner altogether. All in all, I do believe that this is a good starting point for those who are just branching out with liquid eyeliner like I am and would definitely recommend it if you're wanting something that's cheap and does the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment