Wednesday 2 October 2013

September Favourites

I've been loving using the Dove Hair Therapy Norushing Oil Care Leave-In Conditioning & Care Spray which I spray in my hair after I've washed it whilst it's still damp. It's a lightweight smoothing and defrizzing spray which you have to shake well to blend the Nutri-Oils together. It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and it gives it such a nice scent which I've received many compliments on. I will have a review coming up on this very soon! Another staple in my hair care routine is the Aussie Miracle Insurance Leave-In Conditioner which I use as a detangling spray and before I spray in the Dove. I find that this makes it a lot to comb through my hair as it helps to get rid of any tangles. I cannot imagine my hair care routine without this.

I've been using the Wilko Hand Sanitiser in Fruit Berry religiously to get rid of any bacteria and germs on my hands. It smells exactly like berries and I've noticed that my hands feel a lot softer and more moisturised whilst using this which is strange as it doesn't contain any moisturising properties. I've been loving the Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm which I've also been using religiously. This leaves my lips feeling very moisturised for hours and it makes the perfect base for lip stick. I like the fact that I can still feel it on my lips after a few hours.

What products have you been loving throughout September?

No comments:

Post a Comment