Friday 4 October 2013

Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya

Juicy Papaya is the last of the limited edition shades that Revlon brought out back in March. Juicy Papaya is best described as an orange based light but fairly bright coral which would suit most complexions. It applies fairly true to colour which is rare for a lip butter as they mostly apply quite sheerly but can be built up. I'm wearing it rather sheerly in the picture above hence why it looks rather pinky peach instead of a bright orange that you were probably expecting.

I find that Juicy Papaya lasts on the lips for only a couple of hours before it needs re-applying which is standard across most of the lip butter range. Even though it can be worn as sheer or as full on as you like, I personally don't like it as the palest of orange shades seem to wash me out so I guess that this particular lip butter shade will be shoved to the back of my make up drawer and forgotten about for the time being.

Revlon Lip Butters can be found at both Boots and Superdrug for £7.99 each.

2 comments:

  1. I just blogged about this shade! It's the only orange shade I've found so far that doesn't look weird with my skintone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice shade none the less just I personally don't agree with it :( I'm glad that you get on well with it! xo

      Delete