Saturday 12 October 2013

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Conditioning & Care Spray


Long term readers of my blog will know that I have declared my love to both the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner and the Organix Macadamia Oil and have repurchased both of these products time and time again. However, I've recently felt that my hair was lacking something so I thought I would purchase the infamous Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Conditioning & Care Spray which has the longest name ever! I've been using this for a little over two months now and I thought I would share my two cents.

The Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Conditioning & Care Spray is a light weight smoothing and defrizzing spray that can be used on both damp or dry hair. It is a dual formula spray which has two levels - it contains weightless Nutri-Oils which has almond, coconut and argan oil to help smooth and seal the hair. You shake the bottle well to help combine the two levels together and in tern, it helps to restore moisture which keeps it feeling soft all day long.

First of, let me just say how divine this smells! It's a scent that smells so good that I simply cannot describe it without saying that it smells yummy and delicious which I thought I would never say.  I find that the spray nozzle on this distributes the product equally which is a bonus as I don't feel the need to squirt quite as much onto my hair. I mainly use this on hair when it's damp after I've used my Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner and before using my Organix Macadamia Oil as I find that it nourishes my hair more as well as making it easier to style. Many people think that using oils on hair can leave it feeling weighed down and greasy but with this, you can hardly feel it in your hair once you've sprayed it in as it just gets absorbed quickly into the hair which makes it perfect for those who have thin hair like myself. I personally think that this has helped my hair out in the long run as it's made it so much softer than before and I honestly can't see myself living without this.

The Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Conditioning & Care Spray can be purchased from Boots for £3.59.

No comments:

Post a Comment