Friday 20 September 2013

Superdrug Haul 002

It seems that I've been doing quite a bit of shopping recently, picking up a few things here and there. I just cannot resist the offers that both Boots and Superdrug have on at the moment which makes me feel a little less guilty when paying for them as I know that I've saved money.

I've really been wanting to try out the Arora Pink Grapefruit Body Butter after reading this review from my close friend Jess from Just Jesss. It doesn't exactly smell like pink grapefruits sadly however it is a lot more creamier than The Body Shop Body Butters which means that a little goes a long way. Seeing as everything was half price across the Arora range, I also picked up another body butter in Sweet Vanilla that smells very strongly of vanilla! These were only £1.97 each instead of being £3 full price which is still a lot more cheaper than The Body Shop Body Butters.

I've recently noticed that I've got sensitive teeth which means that drinking cold drinks has been a pain especially when I can only drink a little at a time. I don't particularly fancy spending £3/£4 on a tube of toothpaste that won't last me long so I've been looking into shops own brand sensitive toothpastes. Superdrug has got quite a variety of their own branded toothpaste at a bargainous price of 60p each so I picked up both the normal sensitive toothpaste and the whitening sensitive toothpaste. I've been using the Whitening Sensitive one for the last two weeks or so and my teeth look whiter and I'm no longer in pain when drinking cold drinks.

My last purchase from Superdrug is the Mitchum Advanced Control Deodrant in Shower Fresh which many people have been raving about recently including my Dads' partner. I haven't actually used this yet as I'm waiting till I finish my current one but I'm sure it will do the trick at keeping my smelling fresh all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment