Monday 30 September 2013

September Empties


I've finished up a bottle of my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish which means that I'm now on my very last bottle until I go out and repurchase it with my first pay cheque from my new job. I love how well it cleanses my skin and the scent of it is just so relaxing and calming which makes it perfect for night time use. I've also finished up my Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic* which has lasted me almost five months! I used this every night after using the C+P and I found that the pair combined makes my skin feel so much better. I already miss this! I've used up a tube of Superdrug Hand Therapy 2-in-1 Hand & Nail Cream which is one of my favourite hand creams. It sinks into the skin quickly and leaves my hands feeling moisturised for hours. One product that I didn't quite finish is the OPI Nail Envy as it got quite gloopy and discoloured. I found that whilst it was a good nail base, I don't think it did much to strengthen my nails so I shan't be repurchasing this as I've found a new favourite base coat. I've used up a tub of the Australian Bodycare Argan Cream with Vitamin E which I've been using in the mornings. This makes my skin feel instantly moisturised and I haven't been breaking out quite so much whilst I've been using this.

I've finished up my beloved Neal & Wolf Harmony Intensive Care Treatment which I received in my #NottsBBMeet Goodie Bag. I found that this made my hair feel so healthy after each use and it just made it feel a lot stronger whilst making it smell delicious! I will definitely be repurchasing this soon! Another intensive treatment I've used up is the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor which I took with me on holiday. This made my hair feel not as damaged and just made it feel a lot healthier. I've finished up the Wilko Citrus Instant Hand Sanitiser which I managed to get through quite quickly surprisingly. This smelt really good and I feel like it did the trick. Another hand sanitiser I've used up is The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer which sadly I didn't enjoy quite so much as it just smelt so strongly of alcohol. None the less, it did the job but I doubt I would repurchase. I've used up the Simple Essential Lip Balm which I'm sad to have finished up as I rather enjoyed it. This made my lips feel very moisturised and soft with the added bonus of SPF15. Despite it being such a good lip balm, I think I finished far too quickly which is down to it being rather creamy.

I've used up two packets of the Lacura 3-in-1 Facial Cleansing Wipes which for the record, I do not use for taking off my makeup. I use these for a wide variety of things and will continue to repurchase time and time again. I've used up another essential item in the form of Skin Therapy Large Oval Cotton Wool Pads which are a lot bigger than your average sized cotton wool pad. I find that I only have to use one or two to take off all my make up which means that it's great value for money and I will continue to use. I've used up two packs of the Salon System Individual Lashes Ultra Black in Medium which I've spoken about so many times. These are my go to lashes and I simply couldn't live without. I've used up Wild and Crazy Eyelash Adhesive which is what I used to apply my lashes. This was the perfect glue to apply my lashes with and they lasted for two - three weeks every time. Sadly, I can no longer find these so I think they've been discontinued which is a real shame as I rather liked this glue. The last product I've used up is the Colgate Max White One Toothpaste which made my teeth clean and feel fresh. I don't think it did a lot in terms of making my teeth whiter but it did the trick.

2 comments:

  1. Fab post lovely! I LOVE my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, definitely will repurchase it when mine runs out, which will be soon (boo!). The simple lip balm sounds really nice as well, I'm always looking to try more lip balms! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too and will definitely be repurchasing it whenever I run out of it. It's such a shame that it is rather pricey! :( You should definitely try it out as it's by far one of the best moisturising lip balms I've tried :) xo

      Delete