Wednesday 4 September 2013

Boots Haul 003

Not too long ago, Boots were holding a deal where if you spent £15 or more in store, you would get 10 points per £1 which I simply couldn't resist! This also wasn't helped by the fact that there was an offer across Tresemme where you could get any two products for £6. I couldn't help myself but buy into both offers and come away with my purse slightly lighter than before.

I've been wanting try out the Platinum Strength range ever since it was released so I picked up both the shampoo and conditioner which claim to visibly repairs up to two years worth of damage in just five uses which is a very bold claim. Seeing as both the shampoo and conditioner have been widely raved about, I thought it would be rude not to pick up the matching Deep Conditioning Treatment which also claims to do just the very same. I'm hoping that these products will help with my hair by making it stronger and thus preventing my hair from breaking off.

Whilst I don't have very many split ends anymore as I'm making myself go to the hair dressers every eight/nine weeks to get my hair cut regardless, I do however want to prevent them forming especially when I've used heat on my hair. I picked up both the shampoo and conditioner from the Split Remedy range which claims to reduce up to 80% of split ends after three uses. I'm not entirely sure how it manages to do that but I'm pretty sure it would just bond the split ends together to give off the appearance that you don't have any split ends. I also bought the matching Split Remedy Split Mend Intense Recovery Masque which is the quite a mouthful! This provides intense hydration to parched hair whilst bonding the split ends together which will help to restore the hairs overall health and condition after time. 

2 comments:

  1. Would love to know how these products worked, i've only ever really tried the regular line from tresemme always been impressed by them though! :)
    You got some good deals lol!!

    http://aloveaffairwith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'll be putting up reviews as and when I use them :) xo

      Delete