Monday 2 September 2013

August Favourites

I know I've said this many times before but I'm now sticking to a strict hair care routine which I'm slowly starting to see results from. One of these products is the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Conditioning & Care Spray which I use every time after I've washed my hair. It's a lightweight smoothing and defrizzing spray which you have to shake well to blend the Nutri-Oils together. It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and it gives it such a nice scent which I've received compliments on. 

As I've been using public transport daily, I've been relying on my Wilko Hand Sanitiser in Fruity Berry to get rid of any germs and bacteria. It smells exactly like berries and I've noticed that my hands feel a lot softer and more moisturised whilst using this which is strange as it doesn't contain any moisturising properties. I've been using my Simple Essential SPF15 Lip Balm every single day to keep my lips moisturised and I simply cannot live without it! It leaves my lips feeling moisturised for hours and it makes the perfect base for applying applying lipstick.

What products have you been loving throughout August?

4 comments:

  1. Oh i might have to try that Dove hair oil is this helping with hair growth? thats what i need lol also ive smelt that hand sanitizer it does smell really nice! :) nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say that it is that product alone that is helping but a whole variety of products plus avoiding heat has been helping my hair grow :) It's such an underdog product that hand sanitiser! xo

      Delete
  2. Dove seem to have some really lovely hair products! Great favourites :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do! I'm really interested in trying out their latest range - Intensive Repair however I've got enough shampoos + conditioners to be getting through xo

      Delete