Sunday 11 August 2013

Topshop Lipstick in Nevada



I'm a big fan of Topshop lipsticks and after sharing my thoughts on Whimsical and Saint, I thought that I would save the best for last which is Nevada. Nevada is described as being a pale nude with a satin finish which I think is pretty accurate. It applies very creamily, almost like a MAC Cremesheen formula and it feels very moisturising on the lips. The reason why I've saved Nevada till last is quite simply because it's my favourite nude at the moment. It's not too foundation like nor too dark - it's just the right combination of nude-ness which I'm sure will flatter most skin tones.

I find that Nevada lasts for a couple hours before it needs re-applying which is the standard for most creamy lipsticks. You can purchase Nevada as well as other shades on Topshop Online or in store for £8. 

3 comments:

  1. I love topshop lippies, that shade looks so pretty on you :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Topshop Lipsticks too! I'm really wanting to pick up some more shades :) Awh, thanks you :) xo

      Delete
  2. Looks absoloutly stunning you dont need the make up or lipstick though... xx

    ReplyDelete