Saturday 17 August 2013

T K Maxx Haul 001

I'm not sure about you but I can never really save up my money unless it's for a #bbloggers meet up where I successfully saved up enough to buy new products AND new furniture. I'm actually going to the Isle of Wight in just two weeks time and I've bought a few things out of my holiday fund so I thought I would share with you what I bought in T K Maxx a few days ago.

I've been eyeing up the Laidbare Spot The Difference Problem Skin Treatment Cream for quite some time and seeing as it was only £4.99, I couldn't resist! It's meant to be for Oily/Combination skin which I don't have however you can use this on blemishes and to help prevent them which is what I will primarily be using it for. Hopefully it will help with any break outs or blemishes that I have from now on.

Whenever I'm packing up my skin care to take round Liam's, I always forgot my toner. There have been a few times that I have remembered it but those are few and far between. My skin hasn't dramatically changed from that one night of not toning however I thought that I better buy the Laidbare DIY! Two in One Cleanser & Toner to actually keep round his. This way I can then pack less and know that I've got at least a cleanser and a toner round Liam's. It was also at the bargainous price of £3.99 which is cheaper than my beloved Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser.

The last item I bought which I like to think as the only thing that I needed is a Cosmetic Band by the brand Opal London. I actually saw Lily Pebbles sporting one in a few of her most recent videos and thought that it's such a great way to keep your hair dry from all the products used on the skin morning/night. There were actually two versions of this and I chose this one purely because it was £2.99 and I liked the waffle material.

Have you been to T K Maxx recently?

2 comments:

  1. I went today and picked up a Butter London varnish for just £5.99, so pleased! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very good bargain indeed! I wish my local T K Maxx would stock Butter London xo

      Delete