Thursday 15 August 2013

Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Cotton Candy



If you remember my review a little while back of the Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Powder Puff, you will know that I was very disappointed with it as the shade wasn't what I was expecting. Well the Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Cotton Candy is a different story altogether. It applies very true to colour and is some what a rather dark rose pink unlike the colour of the tube. It dries to an almost matte finish which doesn't feel drying on the lips nor does it settle into dry patches and highlight them. In terms of lasting power, it lasts for only a couple of hours before it fades away and feathers slightly. What I like the most about this particular Cream Puff is the fact that it's a near perfect dupe for the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Celestial just it's more matte, slightly pinker, has a toffee scent to it and is a lot cheaper.

The Collection 2000 Cream Puffs come in four shades and are available from Boots and Superdrug for £2.99.

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try one of these!

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely buy one when you're next in Boots/Superdrug! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I need to find me a color I like for my lips. Thanks for your thoughts on this cotton candy shade.

    Much Love,
    Amy K

    Please follow me with Bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4096262

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Amy :) Hopefully you'll find a colour soon that you like for your lips! xo

      Delete
  3. Oooh I have this, in this shade too but I always forget I have it, thanks for reminding me. I love these as they are so easy to wear!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sophie! :) I definitely agree with you - they're certainly one of the most easiest lip products to wear xo

      Delete