Tuesday 2 July 2013

June Favourites

For the majority of June, I haven't worn makeup nor eyelashes in a bid to let both my skin and real eyelashes breath so I've been slathering my lips in the Maybelline Baby Lips with SPF20 to moisturise them whilst protect them from the few days of sun that we've had. I've decided that I need to finish up seven perfumes before I can even think about purchasing some more and one of the perfumes that I've been spritzing quite a fair bit is Ralph Lauren Romance. With notes of lotus flower, fresh day lillies and water lilly to name a few, it's a rather floral perfume which is perfect for the transition from day to night.

Whilst giving my skin a break from makeup, I've been applying the TonyMoly Egg Pore Blackhead Out Oil Gel on my nose every other night to try and get rid of my blackheads. They're slowly started to become less visible which I'm pretty proud of considering the amount of time I've been using it for. I'm trying to use up a few hand creams and I've had the Abahna Frangipani & Orange Blossom Hand Cream* sat on my vanity making me want to use it. It smells like musky oranges but it does the trick and keeping my hands moisturised.

What products have you been loving throughout June?

No comments:

Post a Comment