Sunday 23 June 2013

Samples I've Used Up 001

The Dirty Works Supreme Cream Body Butter* is a product that has been on my wishlist ever since Sophia reviewed it last year. I'm glad that I got a sample of this in my #NottsBBMeet Goodie Bag instead of buying a full size as I personally don't like it. It sinks into the skin quickly and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy however I'm just not a fan of the scent as it smells rather artificial and not of shea butter at all.

Benefit The POREfessional* is a primer that everybody raves about which I don't rate at all. It's a silicone based primer that leaves my fingers feel really weird after applying it. I find that it doesn't work with certain foundations as it just enlarges my pores instead of minimising and I just generally don't like it. Which is a shame as I've got a full sized of this in my back up products drawer.

The Caudalie Vinosource Moisture Recovery Cream* is one of a few samples that I was given at Space NK at the #NottsBBMeet when I purchased the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. It smells absolutely divine and it sinks into my skin quickly. It made my skin look a lot more plumped up which definitely surprised me. This little tube lasted me about six uses and I will definitely be purchasing this in full sized soon.

I've got so many samples of The Face Shop The Smim Radiating Moisturizing Cream* from various eBay orders that it's about time I made my way through them all. It's one use per sachet and I cannot give a definite answer on this from my one use. It smelt pleasant and it sunk into my skin quickly but that's all that I have to say on it for now.

What samples have you been used up recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment