Wednesday 12 June 2013

Revlon Lip Butter in Sorbet



For those of you who know me, you know that I love a nude lipstick and I love nothing more than buying new nude lipsticks to join my collection. So when I heard that Revlon had released four new lip butters, I paid Boots a visit and bought all four. I've had these sitting in my acrylic lipstick holder staring at me for months as I did buy them when they had literally just been released! It wasn't until I was tanned up that I was feeling brave enough to bold a bright lip and in particular, Sorbet.

Sorbet is one of shades that the camera doesn't pick up as to how vibrant it truly is. In the bullet, it's a bright pink but when applied, it looks almost purple especially on me. I find that this only requires a few applications to get the full effect which is the same for all of Revlon Lip Butter's bright/bold shades. This lasts for roughly three hours or so as once the glossy finish has disappeared, my lips are well and truly stained with the colour. I absolutely love this colour but I personally think that it would always look better with a tan so I'm definitely this shade on holiday with me!

Revlon Lip Butter's can be found at both Boots and Superdrug for £7.99 and are sometimes on special offer.

6 comments:

  1. I love the lip butters, this shade looks SO pretty :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lip butters too! They're one of my all time favourite type of lipsticks :) It's the perfect shade for Summer :) xo

      Delete
  2. This colour looks so pretty, I love the Lip Butters x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour really suits you!! I sold all my lip butters before and Im regretting it now!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you! :) I cannot believe you've sold them! Looks like a trip to Boots is in order to stock up then ;) xo

      Delete