Friday 14 June 2013

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate



Ever since I started blogging, I've been looking after my skin with various moisturisers and cleansers. It wasn't until the #NottsBBMeet when I had a skin consultation at Kiehl's that I really started to look after my skin. I have Normal/Dry skin which means I need to start drinking more water as well as start using more products aimed towards my skin type. During my skin consultation, the lovely Kiehl's assistant recommended to me to start using the Midnight Recovery Concentrate which had been on my radar for a few weeks thanks to Sophia from Tattooed Tea Lady. It didn't take her long to sell it to me and I found myself quite a few pounds lighter.

The Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a light weight elixir that effectively restores skin's healthy apperance overnight which results in a smoother and much more radiant complexion by morning. I've been using this for the last two months now and I couldn't imagine my night time skin care routine without it! I normally use two drops to apply to my face and massage it in after cleansing it toning. It absorbs into the skin pretty quickly and by morning, I found that my face looked a lot better than it did the night before. I sadly don't drink enough water so by using this, it helps to hydrate my skin as well as improve my complexion.

Although the Midnight Recovery Concentrate is rather pricey, coming in at £36 for a 30ml bottle. It would last you for a very long time especially as because you only need two drops to cover your face. I cannot imagine my skin care routine without this!


You can purchase the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Kiehl's, Space NK & House of Fraser.

2 comments:

  1. OO I've heard about this! I need to hotfoot it down to a Keihls counter and get some advice on how to fix my face, or at least pick this up. I love the little dropper button!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You definitely need to pick this up as I'm sure that this when combined with other Kiehl's products will definitely fix your face :) xo

      Delete