Saturday 8 June 2013

Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Powder Puff





The Collection 2000 Cream Puffs have been on my radar ever since I first started blogging however it wasn't until I had some leftover birthday money two weeks ago that I finally bought one in the shade Powder Puff. Although I've been lusting after it for ages, I'm rather disappointed with it. It applies very sheerly and it can be built up however after two or three applications, it turns into a more orange toned brown than a nudeish shade which I wasn't expecting at all. It does feel moisturising on the lips however and it does dry to a matte finish which is what it claims to do just overall, it's not a product that has impressed. The only good thing about this that I do like is the scent which smells exactly like toffee!

The Collection 2000 Cream Puffs come in four shades and are available at Boots and Superdrug for £2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment