Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bourjois Delice de Poudre AKA Chocolate Bronzer



I've always been more of a bronzer than blush kinda girl and have been religiously wearing bronzer for the past five years. I've dabbled with quite a few bronzers but I've never found one that I've been really happy with. They've either been too dark, too shimmery or just too muddy for my liking. For the longest time, I've been eyeing up the infamous Bourjois Delice de Poudre AKA Chocolate Bronzer but just have never got round to buying it. It wasn't until my close blogging friend Jessie from The Bode Boutique surprised me with it for my birthday that I've finally understood as to why this product is so hyped up in the blogging community.

For starters, the bronzer itself looks like a chocolate bar and smells ever so faintly of chocolate too which just makes you want to eat it. It's not a very pigmented bronzer which means I had to swatch a few times just to get the swatch looking as pigmented as it does in the picture above. Despite it not being very pigmented, it's an absolute beaut to use as you can build up the colour as you go which means it's perfect for pale skinned beauties. I've noticed that in the pan, it contains a slight shimmer which doesn't translate onto the skin at all.

I've been using this pretty much every day that I'm wearing makeup as it's subtle enough for every day but can be built up to give a good contour effect if need be. For £6.99 it's definitely worth buying as it's going to last you a life time! You can buy the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer from Boots and Superdrug.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try this, might need to treat myself! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete