Sunday 16 June 2013

Barry M Lipstick in TMLP




The Barry M Lipstick in TMLP has been on my Amazon Wishlist ever since I can remember but it wasn't until recently when people started buying it and raving about it left, right and centre that I finally picked it up. First of all, it's bright green which can be a little confusing as to how a green product can turn your lips pink. However it adapts to the PH level on your lips which turns it into a colour unique to you. On some people, it can turn a bright pink whereas on me, it turns into a purple which pink undertones.

The application of this can be slightly tricky as it applies clear at first but then starts turning your lips pink so I would avoid applying an excessive amount at first as you don't want to end up with a pink stain outside your natural lip line. Once applied, I found that this lasted on my lips for a few hours but it also stained my lips pink. The stain looked very natural though and lasted all day.

Although this product is slightly gimmicky, it's definitely one that you should try out for yourself just to see the effects. You can purchase the Barry M Lipstick in TMLP from Boots and Superdrug for £4.49

7 comments:

  1. I swatched this recently and the colour on my hand was Bright pink I've been meaning to ask someone, does a hand swatch match the colour it goes on your lips? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not exactly - for starters your lips are already a lot more pigmented than your hands and the PH levels will be different xo

      Delete
  2. You don't look very happy wearing this colour... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well after the fiasco with trying to take blog pictures on Friday, this was the only decent one. I'm sure I'll tell you the story tonight at dinner :)

      Delete
  3. I remember trying this in Boots when I was about 16 because I wanted to see what green lipstick would look like... I was so confused haha!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds and looks SO fun, definitely need to pick it up :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always recommend to everyone because the staying power is amazing (for me anyway). Glad you like it too!

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete