Monday 20 May 2013

NOTD 005






















Over the weekend, I had a Wedding Reception to attend to up in Lincoln for Liams' good friends Sim & Si. The reception was absolutely beautiful! There was a photo booth where you could get your picture taken with silly props, endless trays of food, incredible music being played across the dancefloor and it was generally an incredible atmosphere.

As I was wearing a baby pink dress, I thought I would colour co-ordiate my nails to match. Essie's Muchi Muchi was the closest thing I had on hand and after near enough five coats, it was opaque! I decided to diamonte my thumb nails and create a "white tip" except with diamontes of course. It's a simple look but I loved the way it looked with my dress.
 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the colour! Wow! It's a shame that it took 5 coats to become opaque :S I'm not sure I'd have the patience! Very nice effect though! :D
    TheCasualChromosomes xx

    ReplyDelete