Wednesday 29 May 2013

MAC Lipstick in Pure Decoration




Anybody know is an avid fan of MAC's collections will know that the minute a collection goes live, most things will sell out within 48 hours. Especially if they're a hyped up collection! So when I found out about the Baking Beauties Collection on The Sunday Girls blog and then it being released on the 25th April, I wasted no time when it came to ordering Pure Decoration the minute I found out that they had released the collection.

Pure Decoration is a Cremesheen finish and is described as being a light, white peach which isn't how I would describe it at all. It's more of a warm toned peachy shade with orange undertones which is very similar to GOSH Lipstick in Darling depending on your lips! I personally found Pure Decoration to be a little drying when applying it which is a little saddening considering I quite liked MAC's Creme Cup which is also a Cremesheen. I find that this can last for almost three hours, providing that I've exfoliated and moisturised my lips before applying and not talking and drinking whilst wearing it.

I sorta wish I had done more research and looked at more swatches of Pure Decoration before purchasing it as it's not a shade that I normally wear and I feel like I've wasted £14 on it. I'm sure I'll find some way to make it work for me so that it's not a complete waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment