Monday 29 April 2013

Repurchases Haul

Don't you just love it when almost everything runs out at the exact some moment? Well last week was one of those moments and on Saturday, I went out to stock up on my essentials as well as take advantage of various deals which just so happened to be on a few of these products.


I stocked up on another Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser which is definitely making its way to be a HG product for me. Everybody raves about the Liz Earle C+P and I personally don't see the fuss about it (Although that being said, I do quite like the smell of it and how it leaves my skin feeling!) I'm almost out of my Aussie Miracle Insurance Leave In Conditioner which I use to detangle my hair when it's wet. This was on offer for 2 for £7 across all Aussie products in Superdrug so take advantage of this whilst you can!

I'm one of those people who like to have my own toothpaste and not use the family one so when my BlanX Whitening Toothpaste* ran out a few days ago, I hurried over to Boots to pick up the Colgate Max One White which was half price! I bought two as I find that this particular toothpaste doesn't last long. I also picked up two more Superdrug Coconut Oils which were £1.50 each instead of their usual £2.29. I use coconut oil every Sunday as a treatment for my dry hair and it always works a treat.

Have you had to run out recently to repurchase anything you've run out of?

No comments:

Post a Comment