Saturday 19 January 2013

Anti-blemish Skinetica


Like many people, I suffer with quite a few breakouts which mostly happen on or around my chin area. I never used to suffer with breakouts, only the occasional spot here and there. It's only when I got into blogging last year that I developed a skincare routine, that my skin decided that it wanted to make me suffer for putting it through hell and back.

Anti-blemish Skinetca is a fast acting skin clearing solution which claims to show an improvement within 2-3 days of using it twice a day. It's one of those products that is kind to skin, dermatologically tested with no side effects which contains no harsh chemicals which sinks into the skin quite quickly after applying.

I've been using this for the past couple of weeks and I've noticed a vast improvement in my skin. Although it hasn't stopped my breakouts completely, it's definitely reduced the amount of spots I get in each breakout which to me is definitely results. I've personally been using this as a toner and not just as a spot treatment as I find that it works just as well putting it all over the face rather than on just affected areas.
 



You can purchase Anti-blemish Skinetica from Skinetica  for £9.99 or request your free 15ml sample here.
 *

No comments:

Post a Comment