Monday 5 November 2012

Mini Superdrug Haul


Like many beauty bloggers, I like to have back ups of back ups. So when I got wind that Superdrug were releasing a Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser, I made sure I visited my local Superdrug every day to see if they had them in stock. My local Superdrug finally had them in on Wednesday when I picked up the first one which just so happened to be the first of the long row of them. On Saturday, I paid another visit to the store where I picked up my second one which also was the last one in stock. These are definitely becomming popular so I would advice picking up a few ASAP! The difference between the Naturally Radiant version compared to Superdrug's other version is that this contains brightening kiwi fruit and mulberry extracts which are supposed to revive the skin's radiance and even out skin tone. It also contains nourishing cocoa butter which leaves the skin feeling soft and ultra clean. The downside of the brightening version is that it's 50ml less than the other version.

The Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser is currently at an introductory price offer of £2.99 which will increase to the normal £5.99 very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Pop I really like the vitamin e hot cloth cleanser, so will be popping and seeing if I can get my hands on this beauty.

    Lovely blog x

    http://jlcbeautylifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete