Saturday 10 November 2012

FOTD Casual


The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in Cream Beige
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium 3
Collection 2000 Shimmer & Shade in Just Peachy
VIVO Baked Bronze in Healthy Glow
Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
Lacura Lip balm

It's not often that I wear my hair down but I've noticed that it's started growing - whether that's down to the sea kelp tablets or the hair masks, I don't know. I changed my make up three times today as it just did not look right - hence why I'm wearing my trusty Motives foundation, I honestly don't know what I would do without it! I'm really looking forward to work today, probably because I will hopefully be selling my Superdrug Lumber Jack Hoodie to the manager. I haven't worn it in a year and a half so I don't see why I should hang on to it anymore.

1 comment: