Sunday 11 November 2012

Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream


I've never been fussed about using an eye cream as I always thought that I'll start using one when I get wrinkles which I've now come to realise can happen at any age. Whilst in Boots last month, I picked up Boot's own branded Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream with SPF 15 and I've been using it every day since.

It claims that it can reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles within four weeks due to its light and easily absorbed formulation with its daily moisturisation with antioxidant protection, and I completely stand by its. claim - I started noticing a difference by the second week and my dark circles do definitely look not so dark anymore. It's improved my skin's texture around the eyes and it feels a lot firmer as the skin used to be quite loose round there. 

I dot seven even sized dots around the dark circles under my eyes and using my ring finger, rub them in gently until they're all gone. Within a minute or so, it's all absorbed into my skin which is thanks to the light, non-greasy formulation of this eye cream. This contains 15ml and I've hardly made a dent in it so I can definitely see this lasting for quite a long time.


You can pick this up from any Boots store nationwide for £2.54

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the other day that I have massive dark circles around my eyes, need to get this asap!

    I'm having a Christmas giveaway over on my blog if you'd like to have a look http://picklejarsxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete