Tuesday 2 October 2012

September Favourites

Throughout September, I didn't really have many products that stood out the most to me unlike these three which I've been using pretty much non-stop.


The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
I won't go too much into detail of this as I've done a review on it here but I've been using this pretty much non stop throughout September (apart from when I started my Shopping the Stash) and I cannot live without it. My skin loves it to much, especially because it contains tea tree which is ideal for my breakout prone skin. Overall, this is a pore minimiser that every beauty lover should have in their stocks.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner
I picked this up at Tesco's as they were having a 3 for £10 which I thought would be rude to pass up. My hair has been through a lot this past year and this has helped my hair so much. It's helped to restore it to its almost normal glory and it's stopped hair falling out quite a lot. I don't know why I didn't pick this up sooner!

Eos Lipbalm in Summerfruits
This has been in my monthly favourites for two months running now! I cannot get enough of this lipbalm - it just makes my lips feel so soft and nourished. I've got a review about it here which goes into more detail about it.

Which products have you been loving throughout September?

No comments:

Post a Comment