Saturday 22 September 2012

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

Pores look smaller, skin feels purer. Smooths, primes and instantly mattifies.


I never venture into the Body Shop for two main reasons - their products are overpriced for what they are and the staff seem a little uptight. It wasn't until I hopped across the pond to America and found myself browsing through the Body Shop at Duty Free, that I discovered how much I liked the products that they had on offer. This is the main product that stood out to me, as not many primers can say that we not only prime your skin but we also help keep spots at bay with our amazing fight kicking ingredient that just so happens to be tea tree.

Tea Tree is one of those ingredients that is purely amazing - it gets rid of spots with ease as well as those pesky little creatures in your hair if need be! Tea Tree Oil has been clinically proven to reduce the size of pores within atleast four weeks which means that it's a wonder product in my eyes!

The one thing that I like the most about this product, is how the silky smooth formulation of this glides effortlessly over my face, leaving my skin feeling smooth and somehow refreshed. It makes my make-up stay on that little bit longer which my other primers failed to do. I also don't mind using this everyday as I know that it will not only help keep my make-up on but it helps keeping spots at bays. 

I've been using this non-stop ever since I got back from America and I honestly can say that this has improved my skins overall texture as it just evens it all out. My skin looks brighter, my pores smaller and my face just looks even.

You can purchase this from your local Body Shop for £7.50/$18 which is a steal for what it can do!

12 comments:

  1. I've tried a few things from this range and they're really nice, might have to try this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you think this works as well as benefit's porefessional?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Benefit's Porefessional so I cannot say that it does xo

      Delete
  3. Great review hun, this sounds really great and I love any skin product that contains tea tree :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - Anything with tea tree in it is a must get! xx

      Delete
  4. Loved reading this review. I nearly bought this the last time I was in The Body Shop but didn't. I may just have to pick it up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great, amazing review and a good price :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick one up and try it out for yourself :) xo

      Delete