Wednesday 15 August 2012

eos Lip Balms


One of the first things I picked up in America is these bad boys, eos lip balms. Now, if you don't know what an eos lip balm is then you better carry on reading. An eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural and paraben as well as petrolatum free. It's jam packed with antioxidant rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil which helps keep your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth. Hence why eos stands for Evolution of Smooth.

The one on the left is my most used one, Summer Fruit. The smell can be a little overwhelming especially when you apply it for the first time but that scent is so addictive after that first application. Whereas the one on the right is Lemon Drop which has SPF 15. My good blogging friend Sophia and myself discussed the scent of this and we both agreed that it smells almost like Burt's Bees Cuticle Creme but not as fresh, it's more of a lemon sherbert kinda smell.

The one thing that makes eos lip balms stand out from the rest is their spherical shape which is not like other lip balms. Which means that they wont ruin your make-up bag due to it's unique shape. You simply twist off the top, pucker up, smooth on and smile. It's as easy as that.

If you're lucky enough to live in America or are going there soon, you can pick one of these up from Walmart/Walgreens for as low as $2.96. However, for any unlucky people in the UK, we have to pay a whooping £4 upwards just for one!

If you're feeling real lucky, then enter my giveaway to win an eos lip balm in Summerfruit amongst other things

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention ;) I can't stop using the lemon one. I think I am addicted! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime :) Haha! I'm addicted to the Summerfruits one.. I only opened the lemon one to smell it because you mentioned it lol :) xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Guys try Buddha Balm. I find I prefer it to EOS. Buy online and they ship for free. More flavorful than EOS by far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a few UK bloggers managing to get their hands on these and the reviews are all just as good as yours. Sounds like a great product!

    Morag x
    moadore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such cute products! You can't get them in my country, but I've ordered a few of them on ebay last year and gave them away as parts of Christmas presents. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete