Tuesday 24 July 2012

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag

When I read this kind of posts, I like to see what people take with them on their holidays. What I don't understand is why to do so many people seem to take their entire makeup collection - like do you really need five shades of pink lipsticks?
I've packed lightly for two reasons - the first being that I'm going to America where it's quite hot and the second being that I'm buying quite a lot of make-up out there. I'm also making sure that I'm taking things which have SPF in it as I don't particularly fancy burning my face.
 I bought this make-up bag from Superdrug last year for £2.99. I'm a sucker for leopard print and surprisingly, this fits quite a lot into it with room for more.
17 BB Cream in Medium (SPF 25)
Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation (SPF 15)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Sandstorm
Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent
Collection 2000 Shimmer & Shade in Just Peachy!
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer
17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer 
VIVO Baked Bronze in Healthy Glow
3 x Maybelline BB Cream in Light (SPF 30)*
3 x Garnier BB Cream in Light*


 Studio 35 Powder Blush
ELF Eyeliner Brush (used for concealer)
ELF Concealer Brush (used for eyebrows)
ELF Eyeshadow Brush
ELF Blush Brush
ELF Stipple Brush
Makeup sponge
ELF Makeup Mist & Set
17 Wild Curls in Wildest Black
ELF Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut
Carmex
What do you keep in your travel make-up bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment