Tuesday 3 July 2012

June Favourites

I'm finding that my monthly favourites is starting to decrease by one product..That's probably because I'm reaching more for the products that I cannot live because they work well for me and therefore loving them instead of using products that I've bought simply because I had to have it.


 From L-R

Collection 2000 Shimmer & Shade in 3 Just Peachy!
This product has to be the best bargain buy I've ever bought from Poundland - 3 for £1! And I'm so glad that I did buy it when I saw it as it's the best highlighter for my skin. It gives my skin just enough shimmer to not look overdone but it makes my skin look very radiant. I've been reaching for this everytime I do my makeup and I just love how it looks. I can definitely see myself not running out of this anytime soon.

Motives by Loren Ridinger Vitamin C Lip Treatment
I was sent this lovely product (Read all about the Motives By Loren Makeup here) and I've found myself using this daily as a base for my lipstick. I like to use this after I've applied Carmex and rubbed it off as I've found it helps keep my lips moisturised throughout the day. I also like to keep this in my handbag and reapply it as and when my lips feel slightly dry.

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Medium
I bought this at the start of June when I was in Great Yarmouth with Liam, purely because Sophia kept on going on about it and raving about how good it is. I'm glad that you made me buy this Sophia! It's a simple 3 step concealer - You apply the under eye brightening concealer first followed by the superwear face concealer and then finishing with the concealer sealing powder. I like to use this under my eyes as it definitely does hide bags very well. This product is definitely worth investing in!

Superdrug Hand Therapy 2 in 1 Hand & Nail Cream
Okay, so I bought this on the last day of June but it's that good, that it has to be included in my June Favourites. This hand cream honestly has done wonders - it makes your hands feel softer and more moisturised and it helps out your nails as well. It has a sweeter version of sun tan lotion smell to it which does go after a while. I love this that much that I'm definitely going to buy the smaller version to go to America with.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash
I never used to use a face wash until I bought this. I cannot live without this! It contains soft micobeads which helps to exfoliate dead skin cells whilst helping to cleanse your face when massaged in. It has this weird scent to it which all I can describe as is chemical nice-ness. You can definitely tell the difference after you've used this as your skin looks brighter and just looks so clean.

What products have you been loving throughout June?

4 comments:

  1. Great pick, I really want to get my hands on the concealer!!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think only selected Boots seem to sell them :( xxx

      Delete
  2. Neutrogena does the best face-washes! good choice! x

    ReplyDelete