Thursday 7 June 2012

Superdrug & Boots Haul

I came back from my long weekend away with Liam with money left over. And that means that I went a little over the top with my purchases - I generally bought only one thing that I needed.. Well, I could have waited to buy it but I wanted it for back up. Two if you count using up the £5 off No7 voucher but I didn't actually need it..

Let's start off with my purchases from Boots..
 From L-R, Top to bottom

17 Instant Glow Bronzing Rocks in Pink Bronze
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
No7 Stay Perfect Nail Varnish in Tangy 220
17 Hide Away Concealer Cream in Medium
NC Lash Build Mascara in Black
NC Lash Length Mascara in Black
NC Lash Care Mascara in Clear
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
17 Instant Glow Brush*
* Free with any 17 Instant Glow product  

The lady who served me did not tell me at all that I got a free brush and yet I was waiting for her to tell me. So after I had paid and had my receipt, I walked back over to the 17 concession stand, grabbed the brush and walked back over to her and said that I got a free brush with it. She looked at me and said "Yeah, okay, whatever" - Now that is bad customer service if you ask me!

It's no wonder I walked over to Superdrug and took advantage of their last day of 3 for 2 across all cosmetics.
  From L-R, Top to bottom
 Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash
Witch Blemish Stick
Collection 2000 Skyscrapers Mascara in Ultra Black
Collection 2000 Multiplier Mascara in Ultra Black
Accessorize Volumising Mascara in Jet Black
Superdrug 3 in 1 Base Coat
Witch Concealer in Natural

You will definitely be expecting quite a few reviews soon considering the amount of things I bought yesterday.

Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment