Friday 25 May 2012

My 18th Birthday Celebrations Part Two

Please note, that I do not mean to come across as bragging in this post - I simply want to share what I got + bought.

Before and after Liam and I got our tattoos, we I did a little bit of shopping. And I am so glad that I did do some shopping before I got my tattoos as it calmed me down considerably which I'm sure it does for most people.

This is what I bought with some of my birthday money.
3 x Argan Cream (See my little review on this product here)
Superdrug's BB Cream
MUA BB Cream
No7 Nail Varnish in Highland Mist  
MUA Love Hearts Nail Varnish in I <3 U
NYC Lipgloss & Tinted Lip Balm (Poundland)
  Constance Carroll Mega Volume Mascara (Poundland)
VIVO Lipstick in Barely There
Natural Collection Lipstick in Apple Blossom
Natural Collection Lipstick in Pink Orchid
Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Sweet Cheeks
MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm in Kiss Me
VIVO Baked Blush in Peaches and Cream
VIVO Baked Bronze in Healthy Glow
2 x Dorothy Perkins Rings

This will probably be getting added to as I'm going out shopping again later on today with my Dad and his girlfriend.

And lastly, this is what my Dad and brother got me.
 ELF All Over Colour Stick in Persimmon
ELF Kabuki Brush
2 x Barry M Lip Paint in Pale Nude #154
2 x W7 Prime Magic Face Primer
ELF 10 Piece Brush Collection
2 x W7 Double Act (Bronze & Highlighter Powder)
2 x W7 Africa (Bronzing Powder)
2 x Candy Floss (Brightening Face Powder)
ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Coy
ELF Nail Polish in Nude
2 x Techit Hide It!!!
A necklace from Fraser Hart (Can see it here)
The New Kindle without 3G

  There will be reviews to come on all these products so stay tuned :)
And Part Three will come on Sunday after tonights + tomorrow's fanatics ;)
xoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why thanksyou - I think I did pretty well this year ;) xo

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)
    thanks for sharing your birthday haulin'

    xx veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky girl! Haha, Happy bday for the other day :]

    ReplyDelete